Federal, State and Local
Lobby Registration and Reporting Management:
- Provide filing calendars and send reminders for the jurisdictions in which you and/or your lobbyists are required to file.
- Prepare and maintain individual and/or company registrations, amendments and terminations when you need them done, within the period prescribed by law and track lobbyist ethics training requirements.
- Create jurisdiction-specific questionnaires for your registered and/or responsible individuals in order to draft the required reports and create a due diligence record. These can either be for your use, or we can set up a system whereby we query and follow-up directly.
- Draft the required reports based on questionnaire responses or review filings you draft. We can also provide jurisdiction-specific filing instructions, such as online access or address and phone number and whether a due date refers to a postmark or "received by" deadline.
- Arrange for and forward any applicable filing fees on your behalf.
- Establish and monitor corporate and/or individual gift tracking and review programs.
- Provide back-up files of documents required for record retention purposes.
- Review your existing system and make recommendations or create procedures tailored to your specific needs and budget.
- Create and run training programs -- written, in person or by phone -- for the applicable individuals and jurisdictions.